Hi / Low Lighting
Hopi Ear Candles
At the Purcell rooms we aim to ensure that every guest has the best opportunity to have a relaxing and highly professional service in a friendly and courteous atmosphere. To achieve this we would ask all our clientele to keep in mind the following etiquette tips.
- Please note missed appointments will incur a 100% charge if your booking cannot be filled, we will always try our very best to resell the space.
- Cancellations – A charge of 50% will be made with less than 24 hours notice and 75% charged on less than 12 hours if your booking cannot be filled.
- Present manufacturer’s instruction and national insurance companies insist that you have been skin tested for each and every technical service and certain beauty services before you come to your first appointment . Please enquire for further information if you are concerned. Please also make us aware if you have had any tattoo’s or permanent make-up since your last skin test at the salon.
- Please arrive early- turning up late will shorten your treatment time. Bear in mind, your treatment will end on time so the next guest isn’t delayed; despite of how late you start.
- For some beauty services we recommend that under 16’s are accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Please make certain to have your mobile turned to silent at all times . We are happy for you to use your mobile but please do not use at all whilst a cutting service is being provided as this will make your stylist run late and annoy the next guest.
- We have free WIFI at the salon for those guests that want to work or catch up whilst their services develop.
- For the health and safety of all and the goal ambiance of the salon we would like to inform you that we do not allow children under the age of 10 on the premises. We are keen to create a peaceful haven which is restful for all, especially parent’s and guardians so that they get their time to relax and chill.
- We do however offer the facility for Mother’s with newly born’s between the age of 0-12 months to be able to use our beauty room only for essential beauty treatments.
- Parking- Were able to provide several allocated salon spaces directly outside the salon. Please be courteous to other users and only use whilst attending the salon. We take no responsibility for your belongings or the safety of your vechile whilst at the premises. There are some parking areas around the salon vacinity if the car park is full. Please do not park at the left hand side and behind the salon as this is private land.
- Booking fees- At peak times we ask for 50% deposit on any of our services.
- Please note we have specified services for long &/or thick hair. If your appointment is booked for normal hair we will automatically change it to the service provided once your service is finished.
- We do not offer wet cut only charges, always advising our clients it is important that we dry to enable us to check or personalise an individual haircut. We do however offer a concessionary rate for guests who would like a blow-dry with any technical services and also offer a complimentary blast dry.
- We reserve the right to change policies without notice.
- Our current concession rate is a reduction of 10% for armed forces and senior citizens.
- Gift certificates & Cards are available for all services.