For your convenience you can assess yourself to see if it is necessary to skin test before your colouring service.
- Have you ever had an allergic reaction to any hair colourant or beauty product.
- Have you ever had an allergic reaction to any type of skin tattoo including henna or to permanent make-up?
- Do you have sensitive, itchy or damaged skin or scalp? (e.g suffer from eczema or psoriasis)
- Are you currently taking any medication to treat allergies?
If you answer yes to any of the above we cannot colour your hair or provide some beauty services until you first take advice from your doctor.
- Are you a new client to the salon or are we intending on using different brand or shade?
- Has it been more than six months since your last colour was applied within the salon?
- Is it more than 12 months since your last skin allergy test?
- Have you had any type of skin tattoo including henna or permanent make-up since your last colour service?
- Have you had any allergic reaction to any products since your last colour service?
If you answer yes to questions any question above then you must have an allergy test 48 hours before your colour can be applied or beauty service carried out.